Wednesday 8 July 2015

Dancing in Heels

Dancing in heels is really a gift ,if you are able to do so. As the famous Sasha Fierce (Beyoncé) and Jennifer Lopez. Walking in heels seems to be a task on its own especially when you think of men doing it.






These gentlemen are better than the ladies…..


Facts
  • §      Wearing heels whilst doing household cleaning tones your legs and mostly your calves.

  • §      If you wear heels with an outfit, your calves will pop creating a toned effect to your legs and will make you look slender.


  • §      Don’t wear heels everyday though, because it damages your feet over time.



Comments

In my honest opinion, I prefer dancing as a form of exercise then going to the gym or jogging. Dancing is therapeutic and is a good way to relief stress and tension, it is also storytelling and expressive. I would be able to dance all night long and I wouldn’t feel tired at all, whereas if I have to jog I wouldn’t last more than 7 minutes. I think it’s the rhythm that makes exercising more enjoyable.


Check it Out!

Here are a few places that will get you into dancing like a pro, all you need to do is add you heels and you are the next JLo!



No comments:

Post a Comment